Core teaching skills for real academic gains
Workshops at Houston A+ Challenge mean small groups, learning by doing, and opportunities to learn from peers from all over the Houston region.
A+ works with teachers to become masterful coaches who guide students to talk more, read more, think more, and learn more.
Finish the year strong and seed your summer planning with best practices in reading, writing and math -- all at affordable rates.
See Complete Listings: Mathematics | Reading & Writing
Featured Workshops - STAAR Preparation
|JAN. 21 / FEB. 18
A Crash Course in STAAR Writing
1 day (6 hours) | Grades 4 & 7 | $150
Description | Register: 1-21 / 2-18
|FEB. 17 / MAR. 3
Data-Driven Spiral Review
1 day (6 hours) | Grades 5-8 | $150
Description | Register: 2-17 / 3-3
“I’ve been to 15 PDs
this school year and
this is by far the
BEST PD I’ve had in years.”
About Challenge Network Workshops
Who should sign up?
- Teachers, specialists/instructional coaches
- Math, reading and writing teachers
- Grades 4-9 - varies by workshop
How do workshops work?
- Workshops range from a half day to two days in length and cost $150-400 per person. A few workshops have a small additional fee for materials.
- Most workshops take place at our office – 2700 Southwest Freeway in Houston – and are attended by 20-50 educators from all over Houston.
- A+ can offer custom workshops at your campus as well as individual in-class coaching for teachers and instructional leaders – contact us for more information.
How do I sign up?
- Click on a workshop to learn more and find its registration form.
- Individual registrations should be paid by credit card.
- Groups of 6 or more – including custom workshops - can be invoiced upon request.
- Call (713) 658-1881 with any questions about registration and billing.